If you could read only ONE book for the next 6 months, what would it be?
I am bringing a Kindle with me while I travel and I want to fill it up with books, novels, and short stories to keep me company on the many bus, truck, train, hovercraft, and yacht rides that I’ll be taking. While I’m still in Boston I have consistent access to wifi to download books so now is the time to load it up with a small library. But I need your suggestions!
- What is your all time favorite book?
- What book are you excited to read but haven’t read yet?
- What book have you heard about for years but haven’t gotten around to it?
- What book or author inspires you?
- What book makes you want to travel to <insert awesome location>?
My book tastes vary widely so leave a comment and let me know what you recommend!